This may sound a bit heartless, but since this is technically a blog, I’m gonna put this out there. My dad annoys me like no tomorrow. It’s EVERYTHING about him. That’s not an understatement either. I asked my brother about it (we have many disagreements), and he said he agreed that he annoys him just as much.
Here are some examples at what he does:
- Stands and watches out the door.
- Will constantly curse over simple things.
- He is bipolar.
- He slams everything around.
- He’s obsessed with racing.
- When he trips over my dog or cat, he will yell and blame them.
- He refuses to do things, in turn, making us do them.
- He chews like a cow.
- He walks around with boxers on.
- If he doesn’t get his way, he freaks.
- When my mom is 5 minutes late, he will accuse her of things.
- He has cheated on her countless times.
- He’s a greedy bastard.
Need I say more? Rant ended.
Posted: 1 year ago • 0 notes • Reblog